Friday, March 28, 2008

Couple of Months...

So I've missed a couple of holidays and memorable moments so we'll do a brief synopsis starting with Valentines Day. We borrowed a tradition from some friends of ours and had a family fondue dinner- Joe style (which means on the couch while watching TV).


Carter and I took a trip to Kansas to visit my fam in March. It was my last big hurrah before I have to travel with TWO munchkins. We had a great time and Carter LOVED the company. Between Aunt Briley and his new friend Porter he was never bored:). And here's another picture of Carter balaying while Grandma was rock climbing (at least he thought he was:).




Here are some pictures of me trying to cover up my largeness at my baby shower (yes, Joe and Carter were there:). I had some serious doubts about moving here last year but sitting with all those ladies made me feel so blessed. I feel so at home here and I didn't even know it until now.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Your new blog is so pretty! I like it a lot.

Jessie said...

Awesome Blog!! good job...and why were we not invited to the fondue party?

Diana said...

I love the new blog. I miss you Dawnelle, I wish I could have come to your shower.

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

Your shower was a lot of fun and you got some cute stuff! Can't wait to meet this little girl! Not long now!

Hansen Family said...

I don't care what you think, you look beautiful!!