Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Monkey











All who see Ellie on a regular basis know that her hair is almost always stuck up in a "Pebbles" style ponytail on top of her head. Her hair doesn't grow well on the sides so I don't have many options. She was sitting so happily on my counter the other day, playing in my sink, so I experimented with a few new do's. I showed Carter and he said:








"Uh, Mom- she looks like a monkey".








So we took it out and went with the "Pebbles" ponytail once again!

3 comments:

Brittany Hall said...

Her hair is getting so long! This is about when I start trimming, especially that long stringy stuff at the top. Give it a few more months!

Have you tried braiding the top of it?

nicole said...

Thanks for the monkey idea. Mags has been wearing the pebbles look for the last month.

Let's hang out soon!

Kate said...

I think she looks so dang cute!!!!