Monday, November 30, 2009

What makes me smile...

Here are a couple of things that made me smile today:

Carter asked me if there are little people in the traffic lights changing the colors.

Ellie let me read her two books in a row, and then she full on ran away from me when I asked her if she was poopy :).

I went to the store at Cracker Barrel and bought stocking stuffers (GO, it's the best place ever)

Joe did the dishes. We're talking ALL the dishes and the counter is clean. Wierd, but awesome.

A few months back Carter saw a tampon and asked what it was. I choked and said they were for cleaning the toilet. Today I was cleaning and he said "Mom, can I have one of those little toilet cleaners so I can help you?". I hope he isn't going to be thoroughly traumatized when he someday finds out what those are...:).

We made snowflakes for the windows by our front door, it was Carters first time making them and he loved it! Then for FHE we drove around looking at Christmas lights and drinking hot chocolate. Does life get any better than this- I submit that it does not.

2 comments:

Walking in a Hayes said...

I love it! You are so great at updating your blog! I am going to be better, I promise! Just curious though, how do you clean a toilet with a tampon? I just can't seem to figure out how that would work :). Love you Dawnelle!

State of Bliss said...

Wow, your last sentence sounds exactly like something Tyler would say. You'd think you two were siblings or something :)