Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Carter said...


"Thanks for taking those Mom, I couldn't have done it without you." And he was so sweet and sincere. And all I had to do was take his dirty laundry and put it in the laundry basket. I know, I'm supermom :)!

Carter says the nicest things sometimes. And I love when I ignore the pile of laundry or filthy floors and take time to do something silly with him- he still talks about when we played with the pickle slices (no idea how that came about). I vow to let my hair down a little more this year!


2 comments:

Brittany Hall said...

Happy to see you in the blog world again! I think kid's live for those moments when mommy will be silly with them. It's hard not to always be focused on the chores that need to be done. Good for you!

Maria said...

I'm with you dawnelle! I need to follow in your footsteps!