Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Days...part 2...

It's 11:30 am and we are all still in our pajamas (except Ellie who is wearing her new princess dress that I stayed up until midnight finishing, SO glad she likes it). What have we done today? The kids played with my pins while I made 2 pair of PJ shorts, we watched videos on youtube of space shuttles launching (literally makes me cry, I am so pregnant), Carter and I are doing school worksheets (this is fun for Carter, he is so my kid) and Ellie is surrounded by toys on the playroom floor- happy as a clam. I love summer. I feel like we are getting into the swing of summer, just as we are nearing the end. Oh well, we still have a good month left in us- and it is going to be awesome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't be ashamed of crying. Flash Mob Videos make me cry every time..and that's the truth.