Friday, September 14, 2007

The rain...

I don't have any great pictures to share (and I won't until I find the right cable) but Carter is napping, it's raining and I am feeling so peaceful. I love the rain, it's good for the soul. Thank you for all of your thoughts in your blogs everyday. With all the chaos in our lives it's fun to stop and smile. And it has been so fun as Carter (who needs to be involved in anything I'm doing:) recognizes people and wants to see their pictures (right now he's all about Molly and Macy). So thanks for enriching our lives and helping us to see the positives in life. Hope that you all have great weekends, and that you get some rain.

4 comments:

Teuscher said...

yay-- you are alive and i'm sure doing fine. Andrew was excited to be sitting at the computer when I clicked on your blog so he could see carter!

Becca said...

I love the rain too!!! Glad to see our sweet Carter remembers us!!!It's hard to forget a toddler the size of Blue though right! HaHA!!!!

We really missed you guys when the gang was in town! Promise if you get over to UT we'll get together!!!!!

Love you guys and good luck on the house!

The Rylanders said...

Oh we miss you guys so much! I'm glad Carter gets to see pictures of all his friends. Hey I know a great place you can move to if you like the rain, and as an added bonus you could live by us! Think about it...

Hansen Family said...

Okay, so you need to show him pics of Jack now. Carter and Jack are going to be best buds at BYU. I know it! :)