Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New York in the summer...





I had every intention of posting some super cute new pictures of Carter but that will have to wait because Carter is at this moment watching videos of himself on the camera and will not relinquish it. So I thought I'd post some forgotten goodies from our trip to New York in July. All of Joe's siblings and their fams got together to celebrate his Dad's 60th birthday and Carter was in heaven with three older cousins who included him in all their fun. Joe is in New York for work and McKenna and I were all prepared to have a girls party but 36 hours into it- I miss you Joe! Just 24 hours to go...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Carter looks so big! And don't worry, I'm not a blogger stalker. I was just online the same time you sent out your emails! :)