Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Carter, Sleep and Waffle House..







Carter is trying so very hard to give up his naps but I refuse to give up without a fight. So I have started waking him up earlier in the morning (breaking my own cardinal rule- never wake a sleeping child) and it's working! Yes, of the 2 of us I'm the one with the college education:)! Ironically, here are some pictures of him snoozing with his best friends, our friends dog Jenny and his Daddy- he's actually only truly asleep in the daddy picture. And on a different subject, the state of Georgia is overrun with restaurants called Waffle House. They are like a Denny's and they had Joe at hello- he is hooked. I have mixed feelings but that could be because nothing tastes good right now. Here are Carter and I in our official hats enjoying a little Southern living.

3 comments:

Amy said...

OH, I'm not looking forward to no naps. Keep pushing them! What do you do all day with a kid that doesn't take naps anymore? BTW..why does nothing sound good?

The Rylanders said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! I can't believe how big Carter is, but he is definitely not too old for naps! I keep telling myself that Isaac will nap until he goes to Kindergarten, so far so good...And nothing sounds good huh? Hmm...
We miss you guys!

Dan and Courtney Budd said...

Hi guys! So nice to see pictures! I need to call you, but I also needed to post a little comment since I "tagged" you on our blog. You are supposed to read my blog to find out the rules. So, have fun! Talk to you soon. Love, Court