Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tooting my horn...




So, my sister Brittany has been here and the time has flown with many fun activities. My favorites were the days we just let the kids play and sewed like crazy. My sister made 4 intricate Peter Pan character costumes in the time it took me to make 2 superman/girl capes but it's not a competition...right? Brittany always inspires me and gets me to try new things- 2 examples being that after 30 years of being blond, yesterday I became a brunette AND I made these super cute pants for Ellie, and the headband! LOVE them!

7 comments:

Bliss' said...

Good for you! I didn't make costumes this year. I decided that it was better not to stress myself out.

Diana said...

If you are brunette you had better put pictures up NOW!!! How you gonna say that and not put a picture? Ellie is very cute though, we miss her, and you! Now I need to see pics of your hair.

Walking in a Hayes said...

Hmm, I'm guessing you are still in the "I don't like my new hair color" phase. I do want to see pictures though, so hurry and get past that! I love Ellie's pants and I am so glad you had some fun sister time! I love it when the cousins can get together!

Unknown said...

Brunette?! You stinker! That was supposed to be MY job! Call me!

Jenn and Cameron said...

Nelly- I LOVE Ellie's new pants...and matching headband...and YOU!!! Mom
(I'm using Jenn's code!)

nicole said...

What! You're brunette!!! We wish we could have seen you before we leave tomorrow. Jonny was really hoping to get another mandate in with Joe. Hope Carter's ok.

State of Bliss said...

Woah, I don't know if I can believe this whole brunette thing. Since you didn't post pictures, I'm assuming it is a hoax. Email me a picture and MAYBE I'll believe it, after I have my computer nerd buds make sure the photo wasn't doctored. ;) Love you!