Tuesday, November 02, 2010

My super-kids


I made these adorable capes (picture doesn't do them justice) and that sweet tutu and had big plans to make the rest of their costumes BUT when I found these warm PJ's at $5 a pop I decided to let Walmart do the work for me :). They were very excited about their costumes, and it was fun to have them BOTH be so into the trick-or-treating this year. To bad Halloween fell on a Sunday (I never remember that happening when I was a kid, though I'm sure it did) but our ward had a fabulous trunk-or-treat complete with chili cook off and hayride- thanks activities committee! Hope you all had a very happy Halloween!
ps...isn't that pumpkin sheer awesomeness?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness these kids are too cute!! Love the costume idea! Ellie even got to go a little dressy and still be like Carter! Super cute!

Kate said...

I love that picture. i also love your little ellie!!!