Friday, January 28, 2011

The Magic of Bubblewrap

So my sister, Brittany, sent my kids these bubblewrap squares around October (it is so like her to do, very clever). I stuck them in my cupboard because my kids didn't fully understand their coolness. But when Grandma Benson was in town we set up our hopscotch tiles and went at it- SO. MUCH. FUN. Seriously, we would set them up, one person would jump on all of them and then run around the house while we all timed them to see who could do it the fastest (we did use "special" counting- somehow the kids kept getting faster and we adults got slower and slower :). After everyone had a turn we just jumped around on them making noise and laughing our heads off. Much fun was had by all- thanks again Britt!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a super clever idea! I swear you guys are supermoms! This looks like so much fun!

Brittany Hall said...

I'm so glad that Grandma helped Carter get over the scariness of bubble wrap. :)