Monday, August 11, 2008

Beautiful Baby...

A lot of people have been asking to see what our baby girl looks like these days. She looks adorable, of course. She is a smiler and she laughs when I sing "Popcorn Popping", she's also ticklish under her armpits. We call her Ellie, Eli-belly, Belle(short for belly), Eli-bear, Eli-bearnana- pretty much anything but Elise:). Carter loves his baby sister, he's been sick and it is SOOOO hard to keep him away from her! He regularly tells me that Ellie wants him to hold her and when she cries he will hold her hand and sing to her. And he will talk to her and reassure her- adorable! She is 4 months old and almost 16 pounds. She is totally a mama's girl- my left arm is my Ellie-carrying-arm- though she is smiling more and more at her daddy. She is a great sleeper/eater and we are so happy that she is our little babe.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

She is getting so big! And absolutely adorable! I'm glad that you're putting the bumbo to good use.

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

She is so cute! I love her! She is getting so big! It's amazing that she'd already 4 months old!

Jessie said...

She is getting very big....pretty soon she is going to be as big as Carter. Well, hopefully not as big I mean as in age!!!
But, she is very cute!!!

Becca said...

so so cute!!!! What a doll!!! My left arm is the arm my kids grew up on and I am soooo strong on that arm and a wimp on the other!!!

Kaci said...

Adorable pictures!!