Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Main Man




Yesterday Joe and I celebrated our Fifth Anniversary. With 2 kiddos, employment, and a house things are not as simple as they were five years ago when we were married. We got married right before our senior year of college at BYU and we LOVED that year of school together!! We walked to school together, had lunch together and had fabulous friends we would regularly hang out with. Though we don't snuggle or smooch as often as we used to- I love Joe more now than ever. I love seeing him as a Daddy, and I love that he loves being a daddy. There is a lot that I love about Joe, he is such a good example of forgiveness. And he is open to change, and not afraid to say he is sorry. He is truly interested in people and their lives and makes people feel at ease. His laugh can be heard across long distances, and he always makes me laugh:). He helps me have confidence in myself because I know he loves me and values my thoughts and opinions. Love you Joe.

4 comments:

Brittany Hall said...

Thanks for posting that chubby picture of me, I appreciate that. :) Happy anniversary! Joe is a great guy- we love having him in the family. We know he is always game for some craziness, like a little off-roading squeezed in between a wedding and the reception. Good find! And the same goes for that sweet woman that Joe snagged!

Bliss' said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!
Those pictures bring back many memories. Your wedding is one that I don't think anyone in the family will forget. We love you guys!!!!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

Happy Anniversary! I want to see more of your wedding pics! It's hard to see so small... but you look beautiful!

Andrea said...

Awwwww so beautiful. Congrats guys!