Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Look what I did!

I made the baby AND the dress- pretty cute work if I do say so myself. I'm in charge of a Relief Society craft night (for the record, I am terrible at being in charge of things) and for March we made pillowcase dresses. It was a lot of fun and once we got the hang of it, it wasn't hard either! It's now one of my favorite Ellie dresses and I want to make her another one for Easter. If only I could make something for Carter to match...



And yes, I know they both still have pacifiers. But look how cute they are, and they both sleep well so I'm not going to rock the boat. I'm a pretty casual Mom who knows when to pick her battles. Or a wimp, whatever...

11 comments:

Becca said...

too cute!!! Post a picture of her standing while wearing it. I'd love to see it all. I need to make one.

Diana said...

Hee Hee, Way to stay stong Paci Mom! I love pillow case dresses! By the way, the binkie fairy is visiting our house next month. It's finally time. I decided I had to wait until spring so we could have outside as a distraction. It just wouldn't have worked while we were cooped up all winter. I'll let you know how it goes. Love you!

Walking in a Hayes said...

You have the cutest kids!!! I miss you guys! Can we get together sometime soon? It always makes me so sad that we live so far apart and our kids can't play together more. I love the pillowcase dress! It looks super cute. If only boys cloths were as easy... :)

Bliss' said...

Super Cute!!! You are very talented. Be thankful for the paci. I loved J being a thumb sucker until his thumb got gross and infected. His thumb would heal if only we could get him to stop sucking it.

Rachel said...

Very impressive. Look at all of you domestic divas out there!

Jedda said...

what about pictures of you!

PerryParty3 said...

That dress is made from a pillow case?! NO way. It's wayy too cute! Great job!

Brittany Hall said...

That turned out super cute!! I need them for both my girls. Maybe I could be the bad guy and steal Carter's paci when I visit? :)

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

It turned out so cute! I haven't even started mine!!! I need to get on the ball!

nicole said...

If the pacis get them to sleep, I say let them have them till there 18 :) I miss you guys - we should do a play date again soon!

Kate said...

I still haven't finished my dresses!!! We need to have a sewing/lunch date. :) Maybe when Addyson occupied this time. ha ha.