Thursday, April 03, 2008

Considerate sickee...

It's midnight and I'm up because I can't take my happy pills! Carter has been throwing up on and off for hours (sorry for the weak stomached) so I can't fall fast asleep:(. Though Carter has been very kind, he always starts to complain about his throat and bawl before he does his business so we are able to make sure it's contained. What a sweetie. It's so hard to see those little bloodshot, teary eyes and flushed face- as a parent I really do hurt when he hurts. We're hoping for a one night stand so tomorrow we can be all better, but if not- I've promised Carter a lot of Curious George episodes tomorrow...

5 comments:

Becca said...

poor little guy...better now then when the baby first comes home!!!Let's think of the positive right!

Jessie said...

I am sorry to hear that Carter is sick...I hope that he feels better by the time we get back :)

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

That is the worst! Poor guy! We missed you last night... but I see why you weren't there! If you need anything let me know!

Rachel said...

Sad! I hope he gets feeling better, we've been lucky to miss all of the flu-type sicknesses!

also known as shell said...

where'd you get your background... cuz its cool.