Monday, April 14, 2008

Do Not Call List...

We have reached the point in this pregnancy where we just can't call anyone. You know- as soon as you say hello everyone gets so excited thinking you have had the baby and then you get depressed that you haven't and that drives you to eating. Which packs on more pregnancy weight and leads to more depression (viscious cycle...). So I'll just post on my blog instead. The good news is that I am being induced tomorrow, so there is an end in sight- soon we will be at liberty to call people again! Joe's Mom got here Saturday so Carter won't even be aware that we're gone at the hospital the next few days (which makes me both happy and sad. I don't want him to be distraught at my absence but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he at least NOTICED I wasn't here:). Please keep us in your prayers, I was SO excited to have this baby out of my abdomen but this morning I started to get nervous- I forgot how scary having a baby is...

8 comments:

Maria and Ross said...

So exciting, we will be thinking about you tomorrow. Everything will go great and it is so nice to know that you do not have to worry about you other child. What a relief. Let me know if we can do anything to help, we can not wait to meet this beautiful little girl. I about a year maybe she and Carly and start playing!

Jessie said...

I am so EXCITED for you guys!!! Man, I will being praying that everything will go well with your labor. I can't wait to see oh wait you haven't picked out a name yet maybe Elise? Tell Joe's mom that if she needs any help with Carter while you are in the hospital to call me. Leave her with my number and when that baby gets here we are expecting a phone call from Joe!!!
Love you guys :)

Unknown said...

Good luck Dawnelle! We are praying for you. We can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!

Unknown said...

Good luck Dawnelle! We are praying for you. We can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!

Rachel said...

Yeah!! I am so excited! Seriously, I said CALL ME if you need anything or, maybe I'll just be one of those "thoughtful" RS ladies that stops by (he! he!)

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I am so EXCITED for you! I am coming to see you when I get to work! I can't wait! You are going to do great!

Diana said...

Okay, she has to be here by now! The responsibility of posting new baby pics falls on the husband for at least the first two weeks! Come on Joe we never get to hear from you. Bensky and I miss your witty humor.

also known as shell said...

yay for babykins! Congrats to both of you. I'm excited for pictures.