Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Color Run

I have not posted in a long time.  I can tell it has been too long because blogspot has TOTALLY changed it's format since I was here last!  I'll try to figure this out as I go...

I am trying to be a runner again.  Emphasis on trying.  My friend found a super fun 5K race called the Color Run, and if they come to a city near you I would highly recommend you do it!  You show up in a white shirt and at every kilometer they have a bunch of volunteers throwing different colors at you.  Fun, right?!  Then it got even better, Carter & Ellie joined me in the mosh pit of people at the end and everyone threw color up in the air.  Major party, major color explosion, major fun.  I love that my kids really get into things :).  And as you leave they have souped up leaf blowers that blow all the loose color off of you so you don't get your car too colorful on the ride home.  This was Ellie's least favorite part NOT because it was loud or scary, but because they blew most of her purple color off (her favorite).  We'll be there next year- same time, same place.


No comments: