Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Last day of school!!

Nine months ago I was so nervous about Carter starting public school. The only way I could have handled it was by knowing that Carter had the best teacher in the whole wide world. Seriously, Ms. Bowen is amazing. She is patient and encouraging and so darn happy all the time! I was one of the room Mom's and Ms. Bowen let me bring both my girls with me every time I volunteered in the classroom. Ellie became a little honorary 1st grader and the kids loved her to pieces. The feeling was mutual :). I loved reading and planning their parties and being there for field day, assemblies and lunches. One little girl paid me the sweetest compliment when she said that I was the Mom who had been there the very most. On the flip side that probably means I am the most over-bearing and controlling...


1 comment:

Walking in a Hayes said...

Look at all your posts! I love all the updates!!