Thursday, January 03, 2008

Carter and Mommy



Carter and I have a lot of fun together every day- there can't be anything as great as being a Mom. Hanging out with little people who ask "why not" all day and speaking creative english- can't be beat. I do miss sleeping well and going to the bathroom by myself- but the smiles are worth the chronic bags under my eyes. Carter loves the rain and it can really pour here so a few times we took chairs outside would take turns running into the pouring rain. We were freezing, but it wasn't anything hot chocolate couldn't fix. And I wonder why he's had a cough for four weeks...:). I wish he could remember these times. Also he loves the camera. Joe gives me a bad time for letting him play with something worth hundreds of dollars but he's got a good eye, and I finally have pictures of myself! Mommy and the ceiling fan are his subjects of choice.

3 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

So, is that picture of you one that Carter took? Very impressive! So modern too!

Becca said...

Just had to comment on the blogging post extravaganza's going on over here!!!! Way to go! WE love checkin in on our Bensons!

Brittany Hall said...

Isn't that the great thing about digital cameras? We don't have to worry about wasted film! (Just broken cameras :)