Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thank you Joe!

Since we bought a house last year we decided that Christmas would be really low key. Our gift to each other was supposed to be all the work we had done on the house. So, of course Joe payed no attention to a word I said and him and his Mom bought me an SLR camera. I have been wanting one for so long and I love it! I don't have a clue what I'm doing but it has been so fun to pretend that I'm a photographer. Some of these pictures may seem wierd (one of the reasons I wanted the camera was so I could take closeups of little ears and toes) and I realize that my subject of choice appears to be Carter (I just didn't think you would all be interested in my abstracts of the bush in the front yard:). So here are a few of my favorites from this month of practicing...

4 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

Love the pictures! The camera and camera woman look like they are doing an awesome job! So, will you be taking practice pictures of your house to update us people who will probably never see your house? I LOVE the outside of it!

Becca said...

oh how fun!!Those cameras are the best!

Sad we'll be missing you on Super Bowl Sunday!!WE need a wives trip somewhere fun!!!!

Diana said...

Wow will you come take pics of my kids now. Those are adorable!

also known as shell said...

The one of Carter's ear is cool. Great new hobby!