Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Hunky Husband Survey...

My sister sent me this survey- it was kind of fun to fill it all out and think about it!


The Hunky Husband Survey...

What is his name? Joe
How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years
How long did you date? 8 months
How old is he? He likes to say almost 30 but he's 28
Who eats more? Joe wins hands down (and I'm pregnant:)
Who said I love you first? Joe did, though I probaby thought it first
Who is taller? Joe wins again
Who sings better? I'm going to say I have better pitch but Joe has more heart!
Who is smarter? Depends what subject we're talking about...
Whose temper is worse? Mine- I definitely win this one, no contest
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me again (though we're starting a new 'Joe does dinner dishes' system)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, gotta be close to the bathroom
Who pays the bills? That's me again
Who mows the lawn? McKenna did... but now that she's gone:( - ME
Who cooks dinner? Me- but Carter helps
Who drives when you are together? Usually me, I'm consistently legal
Who is more stubborn? Me, me, me...
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Joe- but does he mean it...?!
Whose parents do you see the most? Joes, they have more flexibility in traveling
Who proposed? Joe
Who has more friends? Joe, how could you not like Joe?!
Who has more siblings? I totally win this one- I dominate Joe on this one (7 vs. 2)
Who wears the pants in the family? We share them:)

2 comments:

Brittany Hall said...

Fun, you did it! It's always neat to learn more about you guys. Love you!!

Andrea said...

hey, if you're sharing pants, you're good.