Sunday, January 06, 2008

Glorious Day!

Carter took this picture of the trees in our backyard. It just seems happy to me!
Today was just such a good day I had to share! I played the organ for the first time in church today, I was nervous out of my mind but it went great. I know I was blessed beyond my ability. I bore my testimony for the first time in almost a year, though I can never get the words out in a coherent manner I felt stronger from the experience. Carter sat through church with Joe and was an angel, also he was just in the best mood ever all day- and when you are 2 1/2 and church is from 2-5 pm that's impressive:). We also realized we had a flat tire when we pulled out of the church parking lot but four people from our ward stopped and offered to help- do we live in the greatest ward or what?! Carter went to bed early, Joe and I had a great devotional and football time and I'm getting to bed by 11:15 pm. Does life get any better than this- I submit that it cannot:).

4 comments:

Brittany Hall said...

Love the Brian Reagan reference! I'm glad that you actually had a "day of rest". With little kids, Sundays are usually not!

Becca said...

does sound like a great Sunday!!!!! Love that picture!!!

PerryParty3 said...

Lol, I just had to laugh. I, unfortunately, was having a very moody sunday. :) But I too got up and bore my testimony for the firs time in not just a year, but years. I still am not sure why I or how I got up there. I can totaly understand how hard the late church can be. Ours is from 3 to 6PM. Awful! But at least I'll finally become pro at crock pot dinners. I am in awe that Carter took that picture. What talent!

Andrea said...

Your organ playing WAS beautiful! I was very impressed. And we all enjoyed your testimony - you're such a sweetie and we're lucky to have you in the wonderful, bursting at the seams, meeting at an awful time ward! p.s. my kids were great too I think because they were drowsy and confused. Next week will be shock and awe.